Friday, August 30, 2013

Want In One Hand...

I Want:

More time to read for fun.
Less time spent on worry.

More faith in Rachel's ability to take care of herself.
Fewer medical bills.

More opportunities for alone time with my husband.
For less of the time we have together to be spent talking about kid stuff.

To find a way for Rachel to take fewer meds.
To have the support of her doctors in finding those ways.

For Rachel to come out from under the med haze, see what a gift she has in her boyfriend, and fully be able to open herself to love and passion.

To be able to go back to school, and be able to do it knowing that Rachel is independent, and not need me for everything.

To have more energy for...everything; for my marriage, for my family, for all of the volunteer things I'd like to do.

To win a ginormous lottery, so I could stop worrying over every bill, make sure my family has everything they need, send all the kids to school, and help out all of the friends who have been so generous with us over the years. 

Not exactly a modest list, is it?




No comments:

Post a Comment